At Sizzles Tanning we make every effort to deliver a beautiful bronze glow to your skin! We use a top of the line solution with a bronze undertone! We promise you will love your spray! The application cost is $35.00.
Pre and Post Instructions
- Exfoliate thoroughly before your tan. DO NOT USE SOAP OR ANY PRODUCTS DURING EXFOLIATION PROCESS OTHER THAN A WASHCLOTH.
- SHAVE and/or WAX the day before tanning to achieve optimum results.
- Have any manicure/pedicures completed before application.
- Do NOT apply deodorant, moisturizer or wear makeup to your tanning session. These can act as a barrier to your tan and prevent even absorption.
- WEAR loose, dark clothing and underwear to your tanning appointment. The cosmetic bronzer in the tan may rub off slightly but will easily wash out of most fabrics. Do not wear jeans or tight pants after spray tan applied.
- WEAR open sandals or thongs to your tanning appointment – no socks or sneakers!
- Avoid contact with water during the first 8 hours after your spray tan has been applied. Water is a spray tan’s biggest enemy.
- Wait at least 8 hours before showering following your tan application. You will see color washing off the first time you shower. This is just the bronzing agent, not your tan.
- Apply a moisturizer (Hempz lotion – as this will not strip the tan) as often as required following your post-tan shower. Your tan will gradually fade until your next exfoliation and tanning session. Drier skin exfoliates quicker so moisturizing between sessions is essential.
- Avoid long, hot showers/baths and pat skin dry. Do not rub!
- Chlorine will shorten the length of your tan so avoid swimming pools and Jacuzzis following application if you want a longer lasting tan.